Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Little About Me

I was adopted from Korea in 1975 and I haven't looked back yet. I've decided to enter the world of personal blogging. I'm not sure if anyone is out there to listen, but perhaps this will be good for me.

I do blog on another site (http://korea.adoptionblogs.com), but on that site I'm working for someone. This one is going to be just for me.

I work full-time in Human Resources. I love to read and write (obviously). I will read anything, but I prefer the genre books (romance, mystery, science fiction). I have taken up crocheting for my t.v. watching time to keep my hands busy. Mostly, my biggest hobby is keeping up with my son (also adopted from Korea). He's two and a whirlwind.

I am married to a wonderful husband and I have three cats.

No comments: